We are looking for dedicated staff to join our expanding team of carers who make it possible for the people we support to remain independent and at home.
Applicants should have access to a car (for business use) and have a full, clean driving license.
No experience is necessary, however a background of having cared for someone or having worked in a care environment would be an advantage.
We offer above average hourly pay and you will be given paid time to travel between calls plus paid ‘waiting time’ between calls.
You will be required to undergo a DBS check (formerly Criminal Record Bureau check) and must be able to supply 2 professional and 2 character references.
- Providing support in preparing meals and general housework
- Providing companionship and taking people out and about
- Dementia Care
- Personal Care
- Medication Support
As a carer, you must be sensitive and responsive to the race, culture, religion, disability, gender, and sexuality of the service users receiving care and their representatives.
Our Support Includes
- HR support and contracted hours
- Friendly staff team
- Opportunities to learn and progress
- Staff awards
- Ongoing training leading to qualifications.
- Pension scheme
- Uniform and all PPE is provided
Rates of Pay
£8.75 – £9.50 per hour
- Ability to communicate verbally in an effective and accurate way to obtain and give required information
- Ability to manage time
- Ability to think and work methodically
- Ability to organise workload and balance priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to be self-motivated and work without supervision
- Ability to deal with confidential information
Download and complete the form.
Email To Us